2020 REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Whatever you run for, come run with us during the Yuengling Shamrock Marathon Weekend. Celebrate your race and the “Luck of the Irish” with 25,000 runners from all 50 states and around the world. Lace up your sneakers, adorn yourself in green and conquer the streets of Virginia Beach, Virginia, on March 20-22, 2020. You’ll enjoy flat, fast and scenic courses along the beautiful oceanfront and recover at our huge finish line celebration featuring live music, ice-cold Yuengling beer and much more.
The annual Yuengling Shamrock Marathon Weekend, first held in 1973, has expanded to become a St. Paddy’s Day tradition in Coastal Virginia. Our three-day event includes a sports and fitness expo, race distances and challenges to accommodate all ages and skill levels and a huge finish line celebration on the beach.
With six events, there is a distance for everyone to choose from:
– Yuengling Shamrock Marathon
– Anthem Shamrock Half Marathon
– TowneBank Shamrock 8K
– Operation Smile Shamrock Final Mile
– Leprechaun Dash (26.2 yards)
There are also two challenges!
– Dolphin Challenge (8k & Half)
– Whale Challenge (8k & Full)
• 25,000 Participants
• Yuengling Beer (ages 21 and up)
• Murphy’s Irish Stew
• Challenge Events that include an additional race medal
• 2 Day Sports & Fitness Expo
• Course Entertainment
• Live Music at our Post-Race Party
• Boston Qualifier
• Walker Friendly
• Technical Race Shirts (men and women sizes)