Once again, it’s time to go back through Cardi B’s twitter feed, selecting the finest and most bizarre musings from America’s favorite dancer-turned-rapper from the Bronx.
5. Our first offering is actually a retweet. Here, Cardi expresses her appreciation to Saquon Barkley AND her interest in doing a song with Lewis Capaldi and Bob Dylan. It would probably top the charts.
— Fan Account (@BardiUpdatess) February 9, 2020
4. It’s not Keto, and it’s not South Beach, but apparently it works! *insert smiley face emoji here*
This Dick and rice diet doing me good 🙂
— iamcardib (@iamcardib) February 10, 2020
3. Turns out Cardi B likes baseball! Who woulda thought?
Caribbean Series 2020 pic.twitter.com/CS5uwU4cca
— iamcardib (@iamcardib) February 8, 2020
2. It’s no secret that Cardi’s baby is adorable. She retweeted this to give some love to a fan who wanted to show just how much she loves little Kulture.
the artist the work of art pic.twitter.com/gWUWc8mDCp
— well b (@diorcardib) February 9, 2020
1. Last but not least, here’s a philosophical question, with a fun grammatical error added in. If it doesn’t make sense, you probably don’t want to know.
My thing is ….how am I supposed to get the rag if I you broke my legs ?
— iamcardib (@iamcardib) February 11, 2020