You now have something new to wear on Taco Tuesday! Chipotle announced they have a new line of clothing and accessories that are dyed using upcycled avocado pits.
The Chipotle Goods Collection features “responsibly sourced apparel and branded accessories.”
Chipotle says that nearly 300 million avocado pits are thrown out per year at their restaurants and each product will be dyed using approximately five upcycled avocado pits.
The collection is available exclusively to Chipotle Rewards.
It’s okay to be a little extra. We worked with @ChipotleTweets and @Loomstate_Org to create and roll out Chipotle Goods, a responsibly sourced apparel line. Tees, jackets, bags, hats, activewear and more. It drops to the public tomorrow, check it out at https://t.co/Qktgt5vFeq. pic.twitter.com/8ie7588AZo
— Zeus Jones (@zeusjones) August 3, 2020
Chipotle Goods Collection includes:
- Avocado dyed t-shirts, sweatshirts, and tote bags
- Custom Order T-shirts where fans can customize their go-to Chipotle order ingredient by ingredient
- Pocket and statement T-shirts
- Billboard and side-zip Long Sleeves
- Jean Jackets
- Bomber Jacket
- Foil Weekender and Gym Bag
- Reusable Chipotle Lunch Bag
- Baby Onesie
- Baby Blanket
- Phone Case
- Water Bottles
- Classic Tote
- Button-up Shirt
- Sock Sets