Kids these days, always on their phones, am I right? Seems like they’ve got it all figured out, considering that some of the richest teenagers in the world are simply shakin’ it and sharing their lives with millions of adoring fans on TikTok! Let’s have a look at the most well-off TikTok creators, ranked by their net worth.
10. Josh Richards: $1.5 million – Famous for lip-syncing, dancing, and singing, Josh looks like a normal kid until he pulls out his wallet. His brand endorsements with HouseParty and Reebok certainly help the bottom line.
@joshrichardsSway boys meet the soccer field♬ original sound – Jackson Bass
9. Riyaz Ali: $2 million – This fella’s a standout star from the most populous nation on earth, India! Originally, he made content on Instagram, but it seems like Riyaz made a smart move in switching to TikTok. Also, how ’bout his HAIR?
8. Jacob Sartorius: $3 Million – His baby face hides a couple secrets! Number one, he’s actually 18. Number two, he’s actually rich AF. Part comedian, part musician, part traditional TikToker, Jacob’s page has something for everybody to enjoy.
7. Dixie D’Amelio: $3 million – If you’ve heard of her before, it’s probably because of that last name. The D’Amelios are pretty much the royal family of TikTok! Dixie’s had a pretty successful musical career on her own, too, even grabbing star rappers like Blackbear and Lil Mosey to feature on her songs.
6. Zach King: $3 million – His career dates back a little longer than most of these teen phenoms on the list. Zach got his start making Vines and YouTube videos, before adding TikTok to the mix in 2016. Diversifying his portfolio seems to have paid off nicely!
@zachkingWhat goes up, must come down ##furniture ##illusion♬ original sound – Zach King
5. Loren Gray: $5 million – Having worked with Burger King, Hyundai, Revlon, and more major companies, Loren’s got almost everything going for her! Except, apparently, that she’s been blocked by Justin Bieber:
@lorengray##stitch with @arealdilemmaa wat did i do justin♬ original sound – Loren Gray
4. Addison Rae: $5 million – Addison isn’t just a celebrity endorsement. She is the brand. Her vegan cosmetics line, Item Beauty, has gotta be adding a lot to her net worth – but partnerships with Fashion Nova and American Eagle probably aren’t hurting the cause!
3. Baby Ariel: $6 million – Almost no other TikToker knows how to get (good) press the way that Ariel does! She’s been covered in stories by USA Today, Forbes, and Billboard magazine. Plus, she’s got some acting under her belt, as a star for Nickelodeon and the Disney Channel.
@babyarielreminder: we only post what we want others to see♬ creds to ellie abebe for the trend – ghost girl 🖤
2. Charli D’Amelio: $8 million – There’s that D’Amelio name again. Charli’s influence spreads far and wide beyond just her viral TikTok videos, with appearances on late-night TV, Super Bowl commercials, and even hit music videos! She’s raking in $4 million per year, according to Forbes. Not bad for 16 years old.
1. Will Smith: $350 million – This almost isn’t fair, considering that Will’s had decades to save up his cash compared to the others on this list. But when’s the last time you watched a movie starring him? The Fresh Prince has moved most of his operations to TikTok, and his big ol’ bank account has never looked better.
@willsmithFirst time thirst trapping… am I doing it right? ##dubai
Wanna help me make the list someday? Follow me on TikTok! @WatersOnAir
The data used in this article came from this Forbes article.
Photo credit: Ascannio / Shutterstock.com