There’s a new recipe taking over FYP on TikTok and it’s called ‘Marry Me Chicken.’ The viral dish, which first began circulating on Pinterest, claims to make anyone who tries it want to say “I Do.”
TikToker @themidnightsoaper shared a popular version of the recipe, which requires only one pot to make.
A stick of butter
One cup chicken broth
One cup heavy whipping cream
Red pepper flakes
A cup of parmesan cheese
1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
1. Heat chicken in a pan with 1 stick of butter, a couple of tablespoons of olive oil, along with salt, and pepper.
2. Cook until golden brown on both sides (about 5 minutes) and set aside.
3. Add 3 tbsp minced garlic, let sit until fragrant.
4. Add 1 cup chicken stock and 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
5. Add 1 cup parmesan cheese, Italian seasons and red pepper flakes and whisk
6. Add 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes and return chicken to the pan
7. Top with more parmesan cheese
8. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
@themidnightsoaper #recipe #chicken #easyrecipe #pasta #dish #easy #delicious #italian #cooking #foryou ♬ original sound – The midnight Soaper
Some users suggest serving it over angel hair pasta.
@melissa.shepard8 Preheat oven to 375 first! WWW.MODERNHONEY.COM 😍for exact measurements #cooking #marrymechicken #supper #easymeals #dinnertime #whatsfordinner #fyp ♬ original sound – melissa.shepard8
While this one suggests egg noodles.
@summerbriii my family LOVES this recipe 🍽 🔥 #marrymechicken #dinner #recipe #recipesoftiktok #fypchallenge #fyp #dinnerideas #chicken ♬ Sunday Vibes – Masego & MEDASIN
And some users are changing it up by substituting bacon for the sundried tomatoes because bacon makes everything better.
@alexgbord Marry Me Chicken !!! A meal so good people will want to marry you 💍👩🏻🍳 #fyp #foryoupage #cookingtiktok #cookwithme #recipe #recipesoftiktok #yum ♬ LoFi(863235) – skollbeats