Whass up 757? It’s ya homeboy Tone Hollywood from Hampton Va back in the 757 putting on for my city and the 7 cities every Monday through Friday with the best Throwbacks from Va’s Biggest and most unique playlist! I got you on your drive home. You may need it while you are stuck in traffic or just getting around. I am a graduate of Kecoughtan High (Go Warriors) and proud Alum of Clemson University! I love seafood and Caribbean dishes but love a good ole southern breakfast of Waffles and eggs to satisfy my soul. I am hyped to be back at home serving you some of these great songs that you used to sing and dance too. Let’s Vibe together! Hollywood In The Afternoon!
- Come Thru Thursdays: The Exhale Summit
- Meet Norfolk’s New Top Cop Chief Mark TalbotThe new top cop of Norfolk came by the Vibe studios to answer questions and explain his vision in his new role of Chief of Police! You can meet him and the some of the Norfolk Police Department August 1st for their National Night Out at Berkley Park at 701 Berkley Avenue ext. Norfolk beginning at 5pm.
- #What’s The 411?: Juneteenth Festival In The Park Saturday June 17thMary Bibbs from the Bibbs Firm comes by to personally invite everyone to her Juneteenth Festival In The Park Saturday June 17th at noon.
- A Preview Of A Seat At The TableThursday April 27th Something In The Water presents a community event with the Urban League of Hampton Roads at the Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art. Creator of this event KELO and host of this event Q5 chop it up with me about this special night to kick off a huge weekend.
- Tone Hollywood Chats with the American Diabetes AssociationThe American Diabetes Association’s Tour de Cure is April 29th at Windsor Castle Park in Smithfield. Tone spoke with Amie Holman from the American Diabetes Association about how you can join the fight against diabetes and improve the lives of hundreds of millions worldwide. ToneHollywood · Tour De Cure 411